Website of the Zehut – Jewish Israeli Movement party, MM 59-900106-2
1 . This website is the official website of the Zehut – Jewish Israeli Movement party, MM 59-900106-2 which is known as the “Party”. The website provides the opportunity to contribute to the party and to observe its goals and to keep abreast of its activities.
2. Any use of the site, including the provision of a donation on the site, constitutes consent to act in accordance with these rules. Please read the rules carefully.
3. The Rules of Procedure are written in the masculine form for convenience only and relate to both genders.
Performing and canceling actions:
1 . The party, through this website, enables donation of funds for the purposes and needs of the party in an easy, convenient and fast manner.
2 . The person taking action may contact the Amuta with a request to change the billing details or to cancel the transaction. The action can be canceled within 30 days from the day on which the contribution notice was delivered by telephone or executed on the website.
3. The Party shall make the necessary change in accordance with the policy currently in effect at the credit company.
4 . Cancellations shall be made under the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
5. The site is secured by Tranzila according to the requirements of the PCI credit card companies.
6 . If the transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the operation will receive an appropriate notice. In order to complete the transaction, the party must contact the party offices at 03-6228026.
Limitation of Liability:
1 . The party shall not bear any liability for illegal activity carried out by users of the site or by any other party which is not under its full control.
2. The information and content published on this website are intended to inform the surfer and the user of the site about the activities of the party, as well as the nature and extent of the services it makes available to the general public.
3. The Party and its representatives shall bear no responsibility for direct and / or indirect and / or consequential damages of any kind as a result of or as a result of the use of this site. The links from this site to other sites are intended only to facilitate the surfer and the party or anyone acting on its behalf bears or bears any liability for direct and / or indirect and / or consequential damage resulting from or caused to the surfer as a result of referring the surfer to other sites as aforesaid or as a result of relying on the information appearing or proposed in them.
Commitment to Privacy:
1 . The site’s activator will be entitled to use the user’s personal information for internal purposes only.
2. The site’s activator will be entitled to transfer the personal information of its users to the “Association for the Advancement of Ideas and Values of the Identity Party – Israeli Jewish Movement” (DM 580-366-334).
3 . The site’s activator undertakes to delete personal information of a user on the party’s website and not to use it for the purposes of the association, as stated above, if requested to do so by a user explicitly and in writing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The site’s activator will not be deemed to violate a privacy obligation or violate the privacy of a user due to any information, as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995, which will identify a user or be tracked by another person, resulting from the use of electronic means of communication in general and computer communications in particular.
5 . The site’s operator does not share personal information and identifying the user with a third party except as expressly provided in section 4.2 above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the aforesaid shall not prevent the Site Operator from sharing such information as may be required in the framework of any legal proceeding and any demand and / or summons to be addressed to it by the Israel Police and / or the Court, subject to any law.
The interpretation of this Code and its enforcement and / or any action and / or dispute arising therefrom shall be carried out in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute or question in connection with these Rules shall be brought to the competent courts in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa District.